Saturday, July 22, 2006

I Got Probed!

Space Monitoring? So this is what it feels like to get probed.

space-monitoring.gif

The message says I have (or had) a 20% chance of counter-espionage. I wonder what that means.

As I build mines and research to new levels everything is getting much more expensive to build. I am working on getting Shield Technology so I can build a Small Shield for defense. Like the Club(tm), it gives bad guys enough of a deterrent to move on to an easier target.

I have sent out another Colony Ship. This time I found a slot in one of the coveted planet positions. I hope I get more than 200 fields.

I sent some supplies to my first colony. When you send a cargo ship to one of your colonies you get the option to "transport" rather than "attack". Which reminds me of a joke. (John Wayne accent = ON) "I'm gonna kill me a bear, and kiss me a woman. Hope I don't get 'em mixed up this time."

No comments: