Sunday, July 16, 2006

Farm Report

Raiding abandoned planets is fun and profitable. A little searching in my galactic neighborhood and I found a very juicy target. He started with about 40k metal and 20k crystal. I now have 4 small cargo ships which can carry 5k units each. I am farming him for about 10k metal and 10k crystal every day.

ogame-farm-report.gif

He's been inactive for 28 days so I assume he isn't playing. I'd feel bad hitting someone every day like this *if* they were playing. But this guys isn't, so why let his resources go to waste? I read that an OGame account gets deleted after being inactive fror 40 days. They must get a lot of people who try the game and quit.

2 comments:

Monado said...

Actually I'm usually inactive for awhile due to vacation or I just tire of being constantly attack by other players. Don't feel bad about it, people are getting attacked constantly and then tire and quit. Attacking them while they're inactive is just giving them more of a reason to quit.

You're not helping, so just start attacking active players.

Gordo said...

ya, if someone is getting farmed they aren't playing enough to be competitive.

I've been playing for a couple of years now so these old posts are kind of funny. I prolly make 20k res in 2 minutes now, lol.

RIPs are nice and slow and allow me to play safely with only 2 check-ins per week. Ping me if you are in UNI-19 and looking for something to do.

-=Gordo=-